This is the very first time that I have been nominated for any “award.” I am so surprised of how many bloggers I have come across this year. I love finding new blogs and content to read. Thank you Okoto Enigma for starting this thread to share amazing bloggers! Thank you all for staying around to hear my drama rants and medical journey.
I’ll like to thank Shay from Fitnessgrad for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Please check out her blog if you are interested in fitness and how to manage a healthier lifestyle!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10-20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share and link to your best post(s)
Questions from Fitnessgal:
- Favorite kind of ice cream?
Cookies and Cream is my absolute favorite unless you have fudge bars, then I would be in a crisis.
- Do you prefer to cook or bake?
I love cooking. I rarely ever bake. I feel that you could be more flexible with cooking since you can change the flavor or the style of cooking your dishes. Also, there are only so many servings of sweets I can eat before I grow tired of eating it.
- Have you ever went skinny dipping?
Unfortunately, I cannot swim.
- How do you find ideas/topics to write a bout in your blog?
I started blogging by sharing my medical journey and my hobbies of watching Asian dramas and crafting. Whenever I find something interseting, I have an urge to share it with others so that they can also enjoy.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
I rarely keep up with American stars, but I have fallen for a Korean singer/actor. Kim Myungsoo, also known as L, is a vocalist of the Korean boy band, Infinite, and is a rising actor. On stage as L, he is a mysterious, serious, and hard working entertainer. However, if you catch him smiling or acting dorky, that is Kim Myungsoo.
3 Things About Myself:
- I’m extremely short at 4’10.5.” If you have any miracle for growing past the age of 18, let me know!
- I have an unhealthy obsession with chicken. Three meals a day, doesn’t keep the doctor away. JK. But in reality, I should limit my fat intake.
- My favorite hobby is knitting, and I always seem to run out of yarn.
Questions for those I have tagged:
- What are some goals you have for your blog?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- What was one highlight of your year thus far?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What was your favorite age that you lived? (weird question)
I love each of these blogs! Check these blogs out and leave some comments!!